Benvenuti

Apartment for rental in Rome
(max 30 nights stay).
We have available a high quality apartment in a period building in the centre of Rome.
Located in 'Prati' district, it is just 1 km walk to the Vatican.

Appartement à louer à Rome
( séjour max 30 nuits).
Nous Vous proposons un grand et comfortable appartement de famille just'à coté du Vatican, environ 1 km à pieds.

Appartamento di famiglia in affitto a Roma
(soggiorno massimo 30 notti).
Vi proponiamo un grande e confortevole appartamento in uno stabile d'epoca al centro di Roma nel
quartiere Prati, a circa 1 km a piedi dal Vaticano.

Apartamento en alquiler en Roma
(estadia maxima 30 noches).
Piso de alta calidad en un edificio de época,
ubicado en el distrito"Prati",
està a solo 1 km a pie del Vatican

martedì 7 aprile 2015

You could save some money!

VERY IMPORTANT! You could save some money!!!
For those guests who found my property for rental on Trip Advisor, Holiday Lettings, Airbnb and Flipkey and then found me on Facebook and then my own website: these websites get a commission on every reservation (unfortunately it is nearly impossible to work without them) and don't deliver messages with personal info in them. If you have found me, please e-mail me at my personal address mltarantino@gmail.com, otherwise I can't offer any reduction on rental price, I am really sorry.  Furthermore you will help small and honest activities to apply fair and reasonable rates. :-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ask for information / Informazioni / Reinsegnements / Información

Meteo